COVID-19, Coronavirus, the biggest pandemic of 2019-2020 is attacked in our beautiful globe. It started from the state of Wuhan, China and already spread out to the whole world. Till the date, Coronavirus confirmed the case number is 1,363,365, total recovered 292,425 and total death 76,420. This is the world report. But only in Bangladesh, there are 164 confirmed cases with 17 death and 33 has been recovered. From a few days ago, there was only one Lab in Bangladesh in EIDCR to test the COVID-19. They only tested very much suspicious cases which were very low in quantity compared to the overall situation. But from 2 days ago, EIDCR and Health Ministry of Bangladesh arranged more lab to test COVID-19. And IEDCR has its own Coronavirus Helpline Number which is 10655.
Below are the given details of a total of 17 labs where people can test COVID-19 if someone has the symptoms of Coronavirus. We suggest people calling to the nearest lab contact number given below to each of the test lab names and addresses. If someone can not reach the contact number, they can message IEDCR Facebook Page messenger, maybe can call 999(national emergency hotline number).
Coronavirus Test Lan in Bangladesh
- IEDCR, Dhaka.
Contact: 10655, 02-9898796
- Institute of Public Health, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- Bangladesh Institute of Tropical & INfection Diseases, Chittagong.
- Shishu Shastho Gobeshona Foundation(CHRF), Dhaka.
- ICDDRB, Dhaka.
- IEDSHI, Dhaka.
- National Institute of Laboratory Medicine, Dhaka.
- Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur.
- Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi.
- Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka.
- Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh.
- Osmani Medical College Hospital, Sylhet.
- Khulna Medical College, Khulna.
- Sher-e Bangla Medical College, Barishal.
- Coxbazar Medical College, Coxbazar.
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Dhaka.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical College(BSMMU), Dhaka.
IEDCR has other helpline numbers especially for COVID-19 pandemic, please be requested to call their below number too if you need any emergency support related to Coronavirus.
If anyone has any symptoms of COVID-19 or Coronavirus, please be suggested to call the above numbers. We hope everything will be sorted out soon. Thanks for being with BDinfoDesk.